Reservations & Waitlist
While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and are often sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online in order to guarantee your spot in class. In order to reserve classes online you must have a current class package or purchase a single class.
Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive an email notification. Once you are in class the same cancellation policy will apply. If you do not want to be on the waitlist you should remove your name.
When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
Cancellations & No-shows
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online or call the studio at least 60 minutes before class to avoid being charged for a no-show.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $20 for a no-show.
- Remember: failing to cancel at least an hour before class begins will count as a no-show.
Late Arrival to Class
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 15 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter an ongoing class up to, but not after, 5 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees, a top that covers the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Male clients have the option to wear shorts only with compression shorts underneath as well.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase trademarked Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. You may ask the front desk manager to keep your phone for you during class if you are expecting a very important phone call. Otherwise, store it in the lockers with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand and bath towels are available in the shower area. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- New and continuing pregnant students must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- Refer to Pregnant Or Post Natal for detailed modification information and speak to your instructor before class for additional assistance.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Illness & Injuries
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctors note may be required to allow you to take class.
- Just a cold? Please stay home, rest, and avoid spreading the virus to others.
- Mothers who bring children under age 6 must place them in the palyroom during class. Children may not play or climb on the stall bars and other exercise equipment.
- You can make reservations for the playroom either by phone or online. When reserving by phone, please indicate your name, the time of the class you plan to attend, and the name and age of your child.
- A playroom visit costs $6 per child, or $50 for 10 visits.